As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Adrenal Factors Stress Support™
Adrenal gland facts
• Produces steroid hormone, cortisol (the stress hormone);
• Produces adrenaline and noradrenaline, the fight or flight neurotransmitters;
• Communicates with the liver to release glycogen for breakdown into glucose;
• Adaptation to conditions so that responses are even and balanced and not severe;
• Helps immune system to act and suppresses inflammatory reactions;
• Secondary site of sex hormone production (main site of sex hormone production is the testes in men and ovaries in women);
• Supports correct blood pressure and sodium levels by production of aldosterone.
Remember, steroid hormone production depends on the presence and mobilization of cholesterol.
Vitamin C – concentrated in the adrenal glands and is necessary for the production of both steroid hormones and neurotransmitters. It is needed for the production of cortisol.
Pantothenic Acid – a part of the coenzyme A molecule that is essential to all high energy tissues of the body. Coenzyme A starts the Krebs cycle of energy production.
B12 – because all energy issues may not be due to stress.
Eleuthero (formerly called Siberian Ginseng) and Ashwagandha are adaptogenic herbs: they can help the body to normalize or adapt to changing situations and provide added support for the immune system, a secondary system affected by stress.
Turmeric – used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for the support of the liver and gall bladder, perhaps due to its antioxidant action. Curcumin - an active ingredient in the herb Turmeric, induces stress response proteins (called “molecular chaperones”).
Licorice – Traditional herb for nourishing the adrenals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ªThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.