Hints for a Good Clean Lifestyle
Apr 25, 2014
Here are some tried and truthful ideals to live by from Michael.
- Minimize fried and fatty foods, and dairy as well.
- No sugar! Seek to eliminate sweet tasting things for awhile so you can break your addiction to sweets across the board.
- Drink clean water. Personally, I prefer and recommend distilled water over everything else.
- Eat lots of salads made with organic ingredients. The less possibility of cellular corruption.
- Cosmetics should be clean enough to eat out of the jar because whatever you put on your skin, you are eating. It is entering your bloodstream via the skin.
- Surround yourself with positive thinking and acting. That includes how you speak to people.
- Exercise as often as you can. It brings more oxygen into your body. Your brain needs oxygen. In fact, 25% of what you inhale goes to nourish your brain.
Got a hint you’d like to share?
- Michael Schwartz, N.M.D.