For Men Capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders $40 or more
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A daily formula of nutrients and herbs for a healthy male bodyª
- Contains herbs that have been traditionally used by males for health
- High doses of B vitamins, including pantothenic acid, for energy and stamina
- Choline, inositol and niacin for cholesterol metabolizing benefitsª
- Ideal for the physically active man
- Contains Saw Palmetto and Ginseng
For Men Multivitamin
- Beta Carotene. Preferred source of vitamin A due to its non-toxic nature. Converted by body into vitamin A only as needed. An antioxidant, much like vitamins C and E, and selenium. As an antioxidant, negates effects of free-radicals.
- Biotin. Necessary for fatty acid biosynthesis; healthy skin; and, metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Choline. B-complex nutrient and one of the lipotropic vitamins. Important to the metabolism and transport of fats and cholesterol. Normal nerve transmission, gall bladder function and lecithin formation also involve this nutrient. Vital for healthy hair and thymus gland.
- Folic acid. Essential for growth, division of cells and formation of red blood cells. Helps with reproduction. Necessary for gland and liver health.
- Inositol. A lipotropic vitamin. Important for hair growth, formation of lecithin, and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Iodine. Essential part of thyroxine and triiodothyronine, hormones required for normal growth and development, and for maintenance of a normal metabolic rate.
- Niacin. B-complex nutrient. Promotes growth and proper functioning of nervous system. In addition to role in maintaining a healthy digestive system and skin, also aids in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Pantothenic acid. Stimulates growth and contributes to energy functions. Necessary for healthy skin.
- Vitamin A. Fat-soluble nutrient important to immune system and in formation of bones, teeth and skin. Necessary for eyes, good night vision. Helps maintain outer layer of many tissues and organs; supports growth and repair of body tissues. Promotes healthy hair and vitality.
- Thiamin. Essential for nerve tissue, muscles, digestion and normal functioning of the heart. Also necessary for carbohydrate metabolism and in maintaining health of the mouth, skin, eyes and hair.
- Riboflavin. Important in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Aids in the formation of red blood cells and antibodies. Supports healthy eyes, hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamin B6. Necessary for metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins; healthy skin, nerves and muscles; and aids in antibody formation and digestion.
- Vitamin B12. Helps form normal red blood cells and a healthy nervous system. Aids in effective metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitamin C. Multiple uses: increases iron absorption, is essential for both the production of collagen and for the immune system, strengthens blood vessels, and helps maintain healthy teeth, gums and bones.
- Vitamin D. Role is crucial in infancy and childhood, owing to its function in the assimilation of calcium, an essential mineral in healthy bone formation for all ages. Improves muscle strength and is essential for normal mineralization of bone and cartilage, and for healthy parathyroid glands and teeth.
- Vitamin E. Protects fat-soluble vitamins and red blood cells. Works with other nutrients to help prevent blood clots; maintains healthy nerves and muscles; and strengthens capillary walls. Essential for hair, skin and mucous membranes.
- Essential fatty acids. Needed for growth. Linoleic acid, the most important, must be included in the diet.
Click here for information about other products in the category Male health
ªThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules in the morning with breakfast. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.