- Free shipping on orders $40 or more
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Provides essential nutrients for the functioning of the lungsª
- Contains vitamin D, calcium and magnesium with mullein leaf and slippery elm bark
Michael formulated this product for his father who was a heavy-duty smoker.
- This formula is a comprehensive blend of nutrients to provide best lung support and function. Support is provided for various aspects of healthy breathing and respiration.
- Calcium and Magnesium for nerve and muscle functions.
- Vitamin D for calcium absorption.
- Iron for oxygen transport as part of hemoglobin.
- Vitamin B6 for nerve function.
- Herbs traditionally known for lung and respiratory support
- Mullein Leaf
- Slippery Elm
- Fenugreek Seed & Pleurisy Root
- Gotu Kola
- Horehound Leaf
- This formula was created for Michael’s father who was a heavy tobacco smoker.
- An elegant high potency synergistic blend of herbs traditionally known for lung and respiratory support. This is the formula that Lung Factors™ was based on.
Click here for information about other products in the category Glands
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Support Your Lungs With Essential Nutrients
Struggling with respiratory issues? Trying to support the body in recovering from a smoking habit? Support your body with the nutrients it needs to keep your lungs healthy.
Lung Factors™ is a comprehensive blend of nutrients to support lung function. Support is provided for various aspects of healthy breathing and respiration.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please watch the video to learn more about Lung Factors™.