- Free shipping on orders $40 or more
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Complete multi-minerals including trace
- Perfect complement to our gender-specific dailies
- Supports nerve communication and proper functioning of musclesª
- Contains Opti-Zinc® and ChromeMate®
- Great for supporting proper sleepª
- Take at night for best results
Essential Minerals - Comprehensive Spectrum
This formulation is a balanced combination of macro, micro, and trace minerals, all of which are necessary for metabolic functions throughout the body.
Now in a smaller tablet, better for adults, perfect for pre-teens & teens
- Calcium: is involved in the blood coagulation process, nerve and muscle stimulation, parathyroid hormone function, and in the metabolism of vitamin D. Calcium needs magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamins A, C, D and possibly E to function properly.
- Calcium’s major function is to work with phosphorus to build and maintain strong bones and teeth, and is essential for maintaining proper pH of the blood.
- Chromium: is trace-mineral essential for good health. It maintains normal levels of blood sugar (glucose), which acts as fuel for the body. Chromium has been shown to help dieters gain control over their appetites, especially cravings for carbohydrates.
- Iodine: This is the primary micronutrient that nourishes the thyroid gland, and is one of the building blocks of thyroid hormone. Many bodily functions depend on this gland and its hormones. Iodine regulates the body’s production of energy, promotes growth and development, and stimulates the rate of metabolism. The metabolism is a strong factor in the body’s ability to burn fat.
- Magnesium: activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids, and helps promote absorption and metabolism of other minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. Magnesium plays an important role in neuromuscular contractions and helps regulate the body’s acid-alkaline balance.
- Manganese: is essential for the formation of thyroxin is a hormone produced by the thyroid gland. Manganese also helps maintain sex hormone production, and nourishes the nerves and the brain.
- Potassium: Potassium and sodium help regulate water balance within the body by regulating the distribution of fluids through the cell walls. This mineral pair also works together to help normalize the heartbeat and nourish the muscles. Potassium is necessary for normal growth, to stimulate nerve endings for muscle contractions, and to preserve proper alkalinity of the body fluids.
- Selenium: overall, its role is not well understood, it is most important known role is as a component of glutathione peroxidase, an antioxidant enzyme.
- Zinc: is a constituent of at least twenty-five enzymes involved in tissue respiration, digestion, and metabolism, including the one needed to break down alcohol. Necessary for burn and wound healing, zinc plays a key role in normal tissue development including cell division, protein synthesis, and collagen formation. Zinc is essential in the synthesis of nucleic acid for both DNA and RNA, the blueprints of the body.
As a dietary supplement, take before bedtime with juice or food. Adults - four (4) tablets; Teens two (2) tablets; Pre-teens one (1) tablet. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Think of minerals like light switches. They light up your inner world.
Only when there's light can you see the processes that are happening. Lack of minerals creates electrical breakdowns. Just like nothing in nature stands alone, you shouldn't take single minerals. Because single nutrients create imbalances. Essential Minerals is a balanced formulation of macro, micro, and trace minerals, all of which are necessary for metabolic functions throughout the body.
Watch the video to learn more about the Essential Minerals
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.