- Free shipping on orders $40 or more
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- A daily formula of nutrients and herbs for a healthy female body ages 9-12ª
- Contains herbs that have been traditionally used by females for health
- Contains Opti-Zinc® with choline, inositol and niacin
Michael formulated this product for his daughter when she was a child.
Pre-teen Girls Multi-vitamins
Great vitamins for young girls.
- Healthy Growth and Development
- Vitamin A for growth, immune system, bone growth, healthy tooth development.
- Vitamin C essential for connective tissue, bones, cartilage, skin, immune system function.
- Zinc for all cellular growth and for healthy reproductive system development, essential for the immune system needed for carbohydrate metabolism because of role as co-factor in insulin production.
- Vitamin D for bones and teeth, needed for the absorption of Calcium.
- Bioflavonoids, Rutin, Hesperidin – work synergistically with Vitamin C to promote integrity and strength of tissues.
- Essential Fatty Acids (from Flax seed) – for cellular membrane growth and development.
- B Complex vitamins – for nervous system development and all energy processes.
- Choline – for brain development and neurotransmitter function.
- B Complex Vitamins Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12. Needed for activation of enzymes which regulate energy activities in the body, absolutely essential that they be consumed on a daily basis because they are water soluble, may be lost in urine, they are needed more during stressful occasions or strenuous activities such as sports participation.
- Biotin – needed for energy reactions.
- Pantothenic Acid and Vitamin C – adrenal support for counteracting effects of stress.
Additional concerns of Pre-teen girls
- Immune system support – A, C, E, Folic Acid, B12, Zinc, Bioflavonoids:needed for the immune system to develop properly and to function when needed.
- Fat metabolism and proper fat processing – Choline and Inositol, Essential Fatty Acids
- Skin health – Vitamins A, C, E, Biotin and Zinc.
- Breast health in girls - Manganese and Vitamin D
Click here for information about other products in the category Children's Health or in the category Female Health
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets in the morning with breakfast. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Chewables vs. Tablets vs. Capsules: Pros and Cons
Have trouble swallowing tablets or capsules? Chewables might be the answer. Naturopath Michael Schwartz explains the differences to consider in chewables, tablets, and capsules.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.