Energy Adrenal Support*
- Free shipping on orders $40 or more
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Athlete's and active people's energy supportª
- Give you the extra ENERGY you need
- Contains high amounts of pantothenic acid
- With Rhodiola rosea - both the extract and the whole herb, for the most complete herbal support
- Support for combating fatigue and enhancing both physical and mental staminaª
- Enhanced Co-A activity for ATP and energy productionª
- Michael formulated this product for himself
Adrenal gland facts
- Produces steroid hormone, cortisol (the stress hormone);
- Produces adrenaline and noradrenaline, the fight or flight neurotransmitters;
- Communicates with the liver to release glycogen for breakdown into glucose;
- Adaptation to conditions so that responses are even and balanced and not severe;
- Helps immune system to act and suppresses inflammatory reactions;
- Secondary site of sex hormone production (main site of sex hormone production is the testes in men and ovaries in women);
- Supports correct blood pressure and sodium levels by production of aldosterone.
Remember, steroid hormone production depends on the presence and mobilization of cholesterol.
- Vitamin C – concentrated in the adrenal glands and is necessary for the production of both steroid hormones and neurotransmitters. It is needed for the production of cortisol.
- Pantothenic Acid – a part of the coenzyme A molecule that is essential to all high energy tissues of the body. Coenzyme A starts the Krebs cycle of energy production.
- B12 – because all energy issues may not be due to stress.
- Pantothenic Acid: Adrenal support for higher stress situations.
- Rhodiola rosea: Adrenal support when difficult adaptation is required, such as severe weather, severe workload, difficult lifestyle (cold extremes, firefighters, law enforcement, etc.) Rhodiola, an adaptogenic herb with the additional property of helping with high stress mental activity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Boost Energy Naturally - No Caffeine
Struggling with getting things done? Lacking a natural flow of energy? Trying to avoid caffeine? Support your body with the nutrients it needs to keep your adrenals happy.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.